Following the recent worldwide outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure our customers that we are doing all we can to help keep you and our employees safe.
While the Allcooper and Securitas businesses continue to operate as normal, we are taking steps to ensure our customers continue to receive an uninterrupted service. Rest assured, we are following the latest Government advice and have introduced a variety of measures across the business to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Planned Preventative Maintenance visits
In line with the latest Government advice, we are now able to resume carrying out site visits for customers whose electronic security systems are due for Planned Preventative Maintenance.
Rest assured, we will always confirm site visits with customers in advance of attending, and to explain the measures we are taking to ensure the visit is carried out safely.
Our engineers will attend customers' homes or businesses with all the appropriate PPE. And when confirming a visit, customers will be asked to confirm that appropriate social distancing can be achieved within the property.
Reactive Support Services
Our customers can be reassured that we are still operating a call-out service for any reactive support needed to keep your system(s) operational.
Our Service Team remain available to take your call in the office - weekdays - between 08:30 to 17:30. Outside of these times, your call will be redirected to our out-of-hours technical support service.
In line with the Government social distancing guidelines, if a site attendance is required, a remote fix will be the first option via telephone or online (with compatible systems).
What else is Allcooper doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
- All our employees are being kept up to date with the latest advice and information being distributed by the Government and NHS.
- We are instructing all our staff to wash their hands regularly and have provided everyone with hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
- Almost all of our office-based staff are now working from home. Those staff that do need to work in the office are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly in the workplace.
- We are working with customers affected by Coronavirus to make alternative arrangements for any planned work at their sites.
- We have implemented a simple and specific absence notification process for staff, should they be required to stay at home due to Coronavirus symptoms or exposure.
- All deliveries such as mail and packages are being directed to one single point of contact in our stores department.
- We are no longer accepting external visitors to our offices until further notice.
🔗 Read the latest message from Securitas UK Country President, Shaun Kennedy, here
Helping to keep our customers secure
For customers concerned about their security or needing to close their sites, we can offer additional Securitas services such as keyholding, alarm response or mobile patrols. We can also advise on temporary security measures to support the current climate such as CCTV, intruder detection and monitoring tools.
We hope all our customers remain safe and well during this period of uncertainty and thank them for their understanding and valued custom.
If you have any questions about the measures we are taking or would like advice about your electronic fire and security needs, please contact us on 01452 372626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.