Fire & Security Installation / Service Engineers (Gloucestershire & The Midlands)
We are always looking for experienced engineers to join our dynamic and busy team here at Allcooper.
Our engineers are the face of Allcooper. Working individually and in teams, Allcooper engineers deliver professional security and safety solutions to a wide range of clients including homeowners, businesses and private clients. We install, maintain and monitor a variety of systems including intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, fire protection equipment and a number of other state-of-the-art security and safety products.
We embrace new technology, and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance our diverse offering to our clients.
Who we're looking for
• Experienced service engineers with a background in the security and fire industries, ideally with excellent knowledge of intruder, fire, access control, CCTV systems and IP technology. However, if you do not have all these disciplines, we can offer training on specific technology.
• As customer-facing representatives of the company, good communication, people skills, literacy and organisational skills are essential. Our engineers are self-motivated and hard-working individuals with great attention to detail.
• We are looking for engineers who will be based in Gloucestershire, the Midlands and London.
• A full driving license is required, as positions include use of a company vehicle.
• It will be essential to cover out-of-hours call-out work but on a strict rota basis. There are also opportunities for overtime.
Interested? Apply now