What is a smart home alarm system?
A Smart Home Alarm is a home security system that can connect to a secure App on your smartphone or tablet.
It works in the same way a typical home alarm system does, but offers you the additional capability of being able to self-manage your alarm on the move. This is what makes it 'smart'.
What are the benefits of a SMART HOME ALARM?
Ever been in a rush to leave home and forgotten to set your alarm? Now, from wherever you are in the world, you can use smart home alarm monitoring to remotely control your system.
As long as your device is connected to WiFi or 3G/4G, you can control your alarm via the App.
Using a Smart App will allow you to...
- Set, unset or reset your alarm from your smart device
- Check the status of your alarm
- Receive notifications of alarm 'events' such as daily activity and any activations
- View a timeline of past and programmed events in a simple format
- Access a day-by-day calendar of events for the past two weeks by system status
You can even link CCTV cameras to your system to receive alerts and view footage at set times, such as when the children get home from school.
So, whether you are popping into town, at work and want to check all is OK, or thousands of miles away on holiday, you can stay in control of your Home Alarm System.